PH Forge | Cookie and Similar Technologies Policy
Last updated: December 19, 2023
Click here for information about interest-based advertising and your available choices.
Introduction to Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies, which are small text files that websites store on user devices, allow web servers to record users’ web browsing activity and remember their submissions, preferences, and login status as they navigate a website. Cookies used on our sites include “session cookies” that are deleted at the end of a session, “persistent cookies” that are retained for longer periods of time, “first-party” cookies that we manage, and “third-party” cookies that our third-party business partners and service providers place.
Local storage technologies, such as HTML5, provide equivalent services to cookies but can store large amounts of data related to a particular application on devices outside of your browser.
Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email address was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
Purpose of Using Cookies and Similar Technologies
Security and Authentication. Some cookies and similar technologies are necessary and vital to ensure the security of your use of our Service, such as in maintaining the security and integrity of the website, authentication and logging into PH Forge, and ensuring the ability to securely complete transactions.
Remembering Your Preferences: We need to remember the settings you choose on PH Forge so that they work the way you want them to. This includes remembering your choices and preferences when browsing the website, staying logged in when returning to PH Forge, and maintaining your choices on PH Forge features.
Service Performance Optimization.Some cookies and similar technologies help provide performance data about how the Service is functioning in order to improve our Service, such as data on the functionality and speed of the website and mobile application.
Service Analytics.To help us understand user activity on the Service, including which pages are most and least visited and how visitors move around the Service, as well as user interactions with our emails.
Limit interest-based advertising. you can limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising in the following ways:
- Browser settings. Block third-party cookies in your browser settings.
- Privacy browser/plugin. Allows you to block tracking technologies by using privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins.
- Opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features. You can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ad Settings: https://myadcenter.google.com/.
- Change Facebook ad selections. You can prevent Facebook from using your information for interest-based advertising through Facebook Ad Settings: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- Do not receive interest-based advertisements from certain third-party advertising partners. You can manage your advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertisements across the Internet using the options available at
- Online Advertising Initiative: https://thenai.org/opt-out/.
- Digital Advertising Alliance: optout.aboutads.info, you can go to https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, and download the AppChoices mobile app, which will allow you to opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps served by participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- We cannot offer any assurances as to whether the companies we work with participate in the opt-out programs described above.
- Change the settings of your mobile device. Use your mobile device settings to limit the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- For iOS 14.5 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Tracking > Disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting.
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.”
Block cookies and similar technologies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Service may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can also configure your device to prevent images from loading to prevent web beacons from functioning.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Changes to the Cookie and Similar Technologies Policy
- Send an email to PH Forge’s Data Protection Office – privacy@PH Forge.com
- Send post mail to the following address – PH Forge Canada Inc., 1130 Morrison Drive unit 189 Ottawa ON K2H 9N6